The Wellbeing at Work Network is open to any employer who wants to find out how they can support the physical and mental wellbeing of their employees and have the opportunity to share learning and good practice with other local employers.
The 3 key areas of focus are:
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellbeing
- Eating Well
Other wellbeing topics may be included, such as Public Health guidance on Coronavirus, alcohol, drugs and smoking.
Workplaces are a key priority for the Active Calderdale strategy. We would like to work with you to embed physical activity into workplace policies, working practices and delivery so that you can encourage and enable your staff to be active either in the office or when working from home.
Through this mailing list, we will be able to keep you up to date on all of what we can offer you, including:
- Wellbeing at Work E-newsletters
- Invites to wellbeing network virtual meetings
- Free learning and networking sessions
- Co-working opportunities
- Information of what's happening with employee wellbeing across the borough
- Any new developments with the Active Calderdale strategy that will benefit your organisation
Please fill out your details and check the box to allow us to contact you via email. We look forward to connecting.
For information on how we will use your data, click here to read our privacy notice.
* indicates required